corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Radiator and heater fan tempramental??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radiator and heater fan tempramental??
PaulopelGsi

User status: Offline
21st Aug 05 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is gettin a bit annoying now. sometimes the heater works sometimes it doesnt. Problem is the radiator fan is the same too. even if i hardwire it to be on all the time its sometimes isnt. worrying if stuck in traffic.

I think these are both on the same fuse arent they? Checked all fuses and they seem ok. Anyone know if this is a common fault maybe and know what it is?
Cybermonkey

21st Aug 05 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dodgy thermostat?
PaulopelGsi

21st Aug 05 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems electrical to me. If the heater and the radiator fan are tempremental. might try a new fuse in maybe. just seems starnge how its ok sometimes and not others.

New Poll