corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone else tried this?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone else tried this?
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 05 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The other night, I couldn't get my car to start. I solved the problem by reversing the polarity of the car battery, and routing the power through my satellite dish. The resulting subspace plasma caused a rift in the space-time continuum, which created a quantum tunnelling effect that charged the protons in the engine core, thus starting my car. Child's play, really. As a happy side-effect, I also now get the Spice Channel for free.
CorsAsh

10th Aug 05 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
Graham

10th Aug 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i just ROFL'd myself
Brett
Premium Member

10th Aug 05 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mattb

10th Aug 05 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you be careful doing that, not only may the disturbance in the space-time continuum cause you balls to swell to an unfeasably large size in a matter of seconds (although this can be remedied by use of the spice channel) it may cause a directed bust of anti electrons to be targeted at earth causing untold damage to neon lights everywhere, leaving chavs and people in vegas lost and confused leading to panic, and riots....!!
Cybermonkey

10th Aug 05 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

10th Aug 05 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ 3CM
vibrio
Banned

10th Aug 05 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sam
The other night, I couldn't get my car to start. I solved the problem by reversing the polarity of the car battery, and routing the power through my satellite dish. The resulting subspace plasma caused a rift in the space-time continuum, which created a quantum tunnelling effect that charged the protons in the engine core, thus starting my car. Child's play, really. As a happy side-effect, I also now get the Spice Channel for free.

never tried that but I have used your maws fanny juice to lubricate the inner CV joint

[Edited on 10-08-2005 by vibrio]
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 05 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

never tried that but I have used your maws fanny juice to lubricate the inner CV joint

suprised she was wet tbh
richard_syko
Banned

10th Aug 05 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it like cod liver oil
K2 GTi

10th Aug 05 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao!
a_j_mair

10th Aug 05 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off day
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 05 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry, i'm quite new here
Cybermonkey

10th Aug 05 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
off day

congratulations on making moderator
vibrio
Banned

10th Aug 05 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

suprised she was wet tbh

your problem is that you don;t give enough foreplay. you can't expect to flick your mums bean for a few seconds and expect her to be suitably moist to take her member. try touching her nipples and maybe gently press her anus before inserting fingers. then think about spooning out her cunt to get the juices
Jamie

10th Aug 05 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your a legend 3CM
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 05 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

suprised she was wet tbh

your problem is that you don;t give enough foreplay. you can't expect to flick your mums bean for a few seconds and expect her to be suitably moist to take her member. try touching her nipples and maybe gently press her anus before inserting fingers. then think about spooning out her cunt to get the juices

nah, is because she use to be a man, so has special cream/oil to make it slippery (not 100% sure what it is as i don't go near it)

can't believe you didn't notice
M2RTY

10th Aug 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this guy cracks me up LOL (3cm)
danny-corsa

10th Aug 05 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did i miss the second part of 3cm's racing story?
Jamie

10th Aug 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny-corsa
did i miss the second part of 3cm's racing story?

Dont think its up yet

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone else tried this? 22 database queries in 0.0123410 seconds