corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » digi dash wiring and building it into the dash need help plz im lost

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author digi dash wiring and building it into the dash need help plz im lost
corsapower

User status: Offline
9th Aug 05 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just tried wiring my digi dash into my corsa and im lost straight away is there a wiring diagram anywhere, i have 9 wires on the black plug and 14 on the white plug any hyelp would be great ive tried the search but cant find anything, also where does the transponder wires connect to. and does anyone have any pics of how to build it into the corsa dash.
thanks adam
a_j_mair

9th Aug 05 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a post just the other day bout someone doing it. cant remember who tho
corsapower

9th Aug 05 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just been doing it now got most of the wires connected only things i cant get to work are indicators headlights speedo wires??? and oil pressure gauge its going into a 99 sport. any ideas anyone
cheers

New Poll