corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SS magnex catback system........weird noise!??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SS magnex catback system........weird noise!??
M559 WOW

User status: Offline
7th Aug 05 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fitted this system to the car about a week ago now, and i have noticed in the last couple of days that the exhaust is making a weird squeaking sound!, the noise is actually coming from inside the exhaust tho, it isnt rubbing on anythng. I dont understand it!, if i go for a drive and get the exhaust pretty hot then it goes but other than that its there all the time, has anyone else experienced this??,
cheers for any advice/help
jon
GazBevan

8th Aug 05 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
GazBevan

19th Aug 05 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sorted the problem yet mate?, just take it back to tweeks incase the baffles are fooked or something

New Poll