corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 10 disc changer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 10 disc changer
Rob126

User status: Offline
   23rd Jul 05 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was offered a cd headunit and a 10disc changer. can i put the changer in the glove compartment? i won't rly like to put it in there coz my car will be for sale in a months time and i would keep the changer and so it would be nasty to sell with a hole in the dash. where else can put it? wouls it be ok on the shelf in the passengers' footwell? or it would be perfect for a theif? (could maybe invent some cover or something.
Richie

23rd Jul 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are designed to be mounted in a boot or under a seat, thats why the changer cable is so long, but in the glovebox is also ok.
Richie

23rd Jul 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

putting it on the passenger footwell shelf is asking for trouble, unless you mounted it way back so it wasnt visible. only problem then is that it may skip more on there.
Rob126

24th Jul 05 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10x richie. u think Blaupunkt is a good brand? both the HU and the changer are.

New Poll