corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » bolton 2moz..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bolton 2moz..
Wayne

User status: Offline
7th Jul 05 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that a threat dave?
Davido

7th Jul 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just giving free advice cos ive 99% had enough of ur cheek, n now i am being serious mate.
Wayne

7th Jul 05 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries anything happens ive saved this post for the police sure theyd have sommat to say catch ya l8rs
langey

7th Jul 05 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne and dave your like little girls.

and this is all over the pvs thread, PMSL

dave grow up you internet hard guy
Davido

8th Jul 05 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hhhhmm righteo dude just put one thing straight im not an internet hard guy if u knew me as a mate ud now i always back my word up. but as you know me only from posts say what u like mate tbh i dnt really care
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 05 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grow up please.

If you would rather bite your arm off then don't go. If you want to argue over petty things in the past then please use a phone.

If you want to ruin a thread by only posting to say something inflamatory then please consider yourself an internet hard guy. There's enough in there to me that looks threatening, whether you consider it not to be or not.
Davido

9th Jul 05 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » bolton 2moz.. 23 database queries in 0.0095148 seconds