corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO: Anyone with Oxygen Audio gear

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO: Anyone with Oxygen Audio gear
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know how deep the Alium 300 subwoofer is?

need the sizes to build a box for it

E36 328
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u bought the stuff yet cos i would not reccomend nay of the stuff to you, especially if u have bought it off chillout on here!!!
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any particular reason why u dont recomend them/him?

E36 328
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he tells so many lies, do not trust him at all!!!!
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u have any problems with the product your stuffed!!!
He got fired from oxygen audio for doing summit he shouldnt of been doing!!
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the look of the sub, i have heard alot about the product, therefore i decided i shall buy the product

any problems and i will deal with the company myself, not go through retailers as i do work for an audio retailer myself and i know how much of a farce it can be

thanks for your input

E36 328
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i am having to go to the top of the business to sort mine out!!!
MikeLamb

8th Jun 05 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stay away from chillout
linz

8th Jun 05 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got oxgen audio - to it

Chillout is a bit slow sometimes in sorting stuff out but hes always been spot on for me

[Edited on 08-06-2005 by linz]
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my kit form him is all boxed up ready to be sent, all he needs is the cheque to clear, which shall be posted tomoro

i will give it 11 working days as of tomorow before getting in contact if the kit hasnt arrived
seems to be going pretty well so far so i have no problems with the guy

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C4 WLK
yeah i am having to go to the top of the business to sort mine out!!!

from the experience of seeing how things work in a shop and trying to get waranty repairs and the likes done quickly i would rather just go to the top of the manufacturers

repairs have to go through the store, head office, returns dept. @ manufacturer (in most cases, unless the repairs are being carried out by a 3rd party) then to the people doing the repair
i would rather just contact and send the prduct directly to the returns dept. or the repairers

will be alot quicker

E36 328
Graeme
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chillout (will) does not work for oxygen audio!!!
he works for a place that sells oxygen audio!!!
he got fired from oxygen audio for selling stuff out the back of his car!!!

be carefull!
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyway, back to the point, does anyone know the depth of the sub?

ive allowed myself 10" for now (exterior sizes) with 12mm mdf, will this be enough

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

8th Jun 05 at 22:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

E36 328
RKS

9th Jun 05 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
i like the look of the sub, i have heard alot about the product, therefore i decided i shall buy the product

any problems and i will deal with the company myself, not go through retailers as i do work for an audio retailer myself and i know how much of a farce it can be

thanks for your input

Jus curous y r u buying from a guy on corsasport that is unrecommened if you work for an audio retailer? cant you get your company to sponsor you?

but anyway, try different retailers websites they might have more info, or you may be able to get it through the company u work for

craig8
Premium Member

9th Jun 05 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we dont deal with oxygen audio, theres nothing i can do about that as its head office's decision, they do not do sponsorship either - and theyre overpriced

E36 328

New Poll