corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my 12inch JBL GTI subs are for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my 12inch JBL GTI subs are for sale
chillout

User status: Offline
11th Mar 05 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 have been run in and other is brand new and comes with warrenty reason im gettin rid is because ive started working for oxygen audio and my boss wants me to have a full oxygen build so i can go on stands at shows for him ect, so im now getting an 18 lol, im in no ush to sell these coz im getting my 18 for free, so i wnt let these go away for next to nothing, these subs retail at £700 in most audio shops for the 2 used ones which have been just run in i want £300 each and for the new one £400 if sumone is wanting to buy all 3 i will do a deal ect heres a pic of them below they area massive 4000watts and are in top condition

chillout

11th Mar 05 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
chillout

12th Mar 05 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up we go
chillout

14th Mar 05 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my 12inch JBL GTI subs are for sale 24 database queries in 0.0066001 seconds