corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any pics of fears new interior?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any pics of fears new interior?
Davido

User status: Offline
5th Jun 05 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see the point in spending time and effort and money on altering some dials so wouldnt waste my time trying to combat it dude, just after everyone saying how amazing it was before you posted pic just was expecting something more thats all.
FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
thinks thats the one iaz mate 10k jesus christ thats frightening

this just shows where i differ from other and possably y my car is not as amazing as others,that interior cos the same as JAGCORSA INCLUDING BUYING CAR ETC !!!!! lol

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by FlamingCorsa]
Davido

5th Jun 05 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly

fair play though sam i have lots of respect because you have led the way with custom mods on corsas
Fear

5th Jun 05 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i made the dash, well i mae the shell of it, the mounting for the screen and that, i also rubbed the bottom half down for priming and i rubbed down the primer but the primer and spraying was done at the bodyshop and i got the triming done professionally!

its personally cost me around the £850 mark i think, although i may need a new screen
MR2Mike

5th Jun 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate, well worth £850 that, done an amazin job pal
FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally love the dash, its like wot the editor of total vauxhal said when judging the best club car!!! the best car is the one that keeps u there looking and finding attention to detail even after looking for 10mins u still miss summit! thats y the red corsa won car of show and y fears car is so fantastic!!!!! attention to detail is fantastic and it all works together so well
Robbo

5th Jun 05 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam, looks great as ever Always impressed by how well you do the things yourself

MR2Mike

5th Jun 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got any idea how much it costs to have screens fitted in place of the vents in the middle like that ? (not including spraying or covering dash... just fitting the screen with filler or whatever)
CorsAsh

5th Jun 05 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing with Sam's is that it's still a useable, proper, pukka, 100%, real car. Credit to the guy for it.

Red car was trailored in, right onto its stand. At least Iaz drove JC onto our pad. I meant Jagcorsa btw, not Jesus Christ.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
5th Jun 05 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
I dont see the point in spending time and effort and money on altering some dials so wouldnt waste my time trying to combat it dude, just after everyone saying how amazing it was before you posted pic just was expecting something more thats all.

the point is though, its subtle, and its only obvious if you look carefully, sam seems to be giving a nod towards the veedub scene, where its all about subtle interior and exterior mods, not throwing 10k at a car and making it look like a jaundiced cow inside. sams dash is different, thats the point, the dash in that red corsa is standard, apart from the screen, and its been covered in minging diarrhoea coloured leather
i was much more impressed by sams dash that the whole of that red corsa (except the rear lights, they were ace) and i think that shows that its not all about making it obviously different, its about subtlety

rant over
FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Sam, looks great as ever Always impressed by how well you do the things yourself

this is y the condition of sams car is betta than mine, he does wot he knows he can then passes it to the pros to get a+ finish!

i try and do it all myself - when i should let profesionals do it - lol
Robbo

5th Jun 05 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

this is y the condition of sams car is betta than mine, he does wot he knows he can then passes it to the pros to get a+ finish!

i try and do it all myself - when i should let profesionals do it - lol
Dude - be fair - u r very much the same
Fear

5th Jun 05 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will cost a small bit of MDF a tub of filler and a couple of hours

cheers robbo

And iaz funny you should say that the total vauxhall photographer was looking round the car whilst i filled out a sheet for him and he popped his head out the car and said

" not to sound funy, but you've actually put some thought into this car havnt you"

i found it amuzing and boosting
Robbo

5th Jun 05 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fear

cheers robbo

And iaz funny you should say that the total vauxhall photographer was looking round the car whilst i filled out a sheet for him and he popped his head out the car and said

" not to sound funy, but you've actually put some thought into this car havnt you"

FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Thing with Sam's is that it's still a useable, proper, pukka, 100%, real car. Credit to the guy for it.

Red car was trailored in, right onto its stand. At least Iaz drove JC onto our pad. I meant Jagcorsa btw, not Jesus Christ.

agree completly, i wud have a crack at driving jacorsa all the way if i could get it insured for the road, not even atempted that tho cos i think i wud end up listening to the.....beeeeep as they hang up when i answer to "is it modified at all sir"??!!!?!?!?!?!!?

wud be funny tho, sure they wud think i was just making it up
Fear

5th Jun 05 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz dont put yourself down mate, you still do a top draw joba nd still with the little experience in some things you have have managed to get a far better quality than some bodyshops have!
CorsAsh

5th Jun 05 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

agree completly, i wud have a crack at driving jacorsa all the way if i could get it insured for the road, not even atempted that tho cos i think i wud end up listening to the.....beeeeep as they hang up when i answer to "is it modified at all sir"??!!!?!?!?!?!!?

wud be funny tho, sure they wud think i was just making it up
Would be more like "...ok, I'll tell you what isn't modified..."

At the end of the day, your car is gonna be eyecatching whether or not its got a bit of dirt in the arches. That red thing today didn't impress me at all. Like I said, just an ornament, shoulda had a glass cae round it.
FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fear

cheers robbo

makes all the effort,headaches and money spent seem worth while when someone from a total vaux (who see corsas for a living) says that!!!!
MR2Mike

5th Jun 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fear how much wud a bodyshop charge roughly to fit the screen there cos i havent got a clue how to do it myself .. ill b honest lol.

Iaz was that orange flipped corsa ures? and now youve got the blue jagcorsa?

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by Mike_Corsa]

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by Mike_Corsa]
FlamingCorsa

5th Jun 05 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
fear... how much wud a bodyshop charge roughly cos i havent got a clue how to do it myself .. ill b honest lol.

Iaz... was that orange flipped corsa ures? n now youve got the blue jagcorsa?

where u been mike, had blue then green combatty kitted corsa, then i had the orange flippy one but that written off now! always had blue jagcorsa! just got the astra gsi turbo and vx220 also now - lol

wish i had the astra to take down the strip today, wud have been fun
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jun 05 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
except the rear lights, they were ace
I didn't take a look?
Fear

5th Jun 05 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would depend on the bodyshop i spose!

Some may have experience and therefore maybe quicker and bodyshop prices a great deal!

nothing substitutes for face to face quotes

yeh iaz i was dead chuffed after the guy at total vauxhall first was looking at the car then saying things like that

can only imagine what it must have been like having a car on teh cover
MR2Mike

5th Jun 05 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol im new to cs really mate, so dont know many of ya, just seen a few pics of ur cars that adge showed me... didnt know blue one was ures, just knew that the old orange flipped one was ures.
Fear

5th Jun 05 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
except the rear lights, they were ace
I didn't take a look?

was thinking the same!
MR2Mike

5th Jun 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers fear... if im feeling brave ill ask adge @ st bodyworx how much lol

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any pics of fears new interior? 22 database queries in 0.1969218 seconds