corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Graphics Card Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Graphics Card Problem
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
27th Apr 05 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just fitted a Asus N6600GT (PCI Express) graphics card to a new DFI N4 Ultra D graphics card. I have connected everything up and everything seems to boot up okay except i cant seem to pick up any signal from my graphics card to the monitor. I can see the fan running on the graphics card which means there is power running to it but it wont pick up any signal. I have tried changing from the standard port to the DVI but nothing is happening. Is there a problem with my graphics card or have i plugged something in wrong?

[Edited on 27-04-2005 by Happy_2008]
RKS

27th Apr 05 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your BIOS mate, make sure the PCI Express port is set to be the intial display
Ren

27th Apr 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might need to flash your bios. About 5 or 6 years ago, i bought a 32mb nVidea TNT2 (WOW ) and well anyway, when i plugged it in, it didnt send out a signal. it was still picking up from my onboard graphics, but nothing from the card itself. so stupidly, i removed a jumper (honestly, i didnt know what i was doing at the time, and i only moved it, because it was near the agp slot) and started it. the computer said i had a CMOS problem, so i put the jumper back, and my onboard graphics stopped. i got really worried, but then realised it didnt work, because the signal was coming out of the nvidia now

my clock was fucked tho. im not saying you should do this. i was 13/14

New Poll