corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Nova GSi standard springs and shocks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova GSi standard springs and shocks
mwg

User status: Offline
26th Apr 05 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My suspension on my car is fucked so its got to be sent back to the manufacturer. My mate is letting me borrow his standard Nova GSi springs and shocks till I get my new suspension sorted as I dont have the standard stuff for my car anymore.

I know its standard suspension but will it sit lower than standard as the Corsa is heavier? Im just wondering cos Im not sure whether to leave my 17s on but I dont want it to look like a 4x4 if its actually not gonna sit any lower than standard
James R

26th Apr 05 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The nova GSi set up was 35mm lower from factory compared to the std nova. The GSi was pretty heavy, but there's no way to tell, give it a go, then let other people know for the future.
mwg

26th Apr 05 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok. I think the best thing to do is take both sets of wheels with me and try it on the 17s first then hopefully the garage wont mind if I change my mind if I say its too high on the 17s and tell them to put the 14s on. I will post up in here when Ive had it done
mwg

26th Apr 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will my valver brakes fit behind the standard 14s without catching at all?

New Poll