corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my corsa is poorly help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa is poorly help please
langey

User status: Offline
18th Apr 05 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the other day noticed i'd lost all my water in my water tank, filled it up twice in 24hours. kinda like white smoke coming out the back of it

but checked oil and water levels both seem ok and no water mixed with oil and no dirty horrible water either

anyone any ideas? at 1st i thought the head gasket had gone, but now i aint sure.
Luke1.4

18th Apr 05 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Head Gasket! Had this on my 1.4 16v and seems quite common. On mine the water mixed with the oil but only after i drove it for a while (till white viper pissed out of exhaust) Cost me bout 350 with a new cambelt to get fixed

[Edited on 18-04-2005 by Luke1.4]
langey

18th Apr 05 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its got a bit of white smoke.

best not drive it then. not drove it since last week anyway. see if i can get it sorted asap then.
Greasemonkey

18th Apr 05 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it to a garage they can normally test the coolant for hydrocarbons using some tester thing this will tell ya if the gaskets gone or not

New Poll