corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ENGINE TROUBLE AGAIN

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ENGINE TROUBLE AGAIN
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
5th Apr 05 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite was driving home from work, went to change up a gear and gear stick wudnt go into any gear. pulled over wiggled the gear stick about pressed clutch few times and went into first so went to pull away and made a grinding noise as i pulled away and lurched forwards each time i changed. managed to nurse it the 1 min journey home and reverse onto the drive, with clutch about half way up and it was making a noise as if it werent in gear properly, with the gears slipping (grinding noise) new clutch was put on 8 months ago so dont think it is that as i ragg it that much. any ideas guys?

first thought to me was clutch is burnt out, but then thought i wudnt get drive if it were burnt out? also wen u press the clutch u dnt feel any feed back or hear the clutch moving..
Will94

5th Apr 05 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cuold be somethin up with the gear linkage or selector. worn bushes or at the worst a bit twisted? could explain it... worth a look in!
Adzy2k2

5th Apr 05 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man coming to look at it 2mrw so hopefully wont be to bad or expensive

New Poll