corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » tyre wear

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tyre wear
sunshine beast

User status: Offline
4th Apr 05 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both insides of my tyres are wearing on my corsa b front tyres my cars lowered 35 on avo springs and standard shocks and both insides of tyres are wearing. when i had my alloys put on about 6 months ago i had it checked for tracking at 2 places and they both said it was fine.
has the tracking got knocked out or do i need the cambers adjusting?
just to add i go round about 7 roundabouts to go to work
dna23

User status: Offline
4th Apr 05 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wud be the camber mate.... u need to get some whiteline camber adjustable bolts from www.demon-tweeks.co.uk and take it to someone who knows what they are doing and has the correct machinery to set it up

New Poll