corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spark plugs.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spark plugs.....
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   10th Mar 05 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im curious, my mate had a 1.0 nova and changed his spark plugs put ones out of a 1.2 in it and it didnt run properly(needed spacing or something) but theres mixed opinions on the following... some say if you goto a shop and get the right spark plugs for your car they wont need spacing, some say they do no matter what? my mate as above went and bought some 1.0 spark plugs and put em straight in and worked perfect no spacing changed...ect though my mum was told be a garage she HAD to take it to them to get the correct spark plugs spaced???????
Adam-D

10th Mar 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there gapped from the factory but its always best to check
Cybermonkey

11th Mar 05 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put in spark plug and tighten a 1/4 turn after it feels semi-tight and it will be fine.

New Poll