corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gran Turismo 4

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 4
Jamie

User status: Offline
16th Mar 05 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shiiiiiiiiit

Started B ones after pub last night with my brother.

Braking one took forever, now on the slight turn and keep missing it by .500 ish
--Dave--
Banned

16th Mar 05 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i've found them easier that last licenses because of the ghost car, you can retry straight away if you see that you've done crap.

Remember, powersliding = slowness slow right down for corners and take the widest angle possible coming into the inside of the track (using the bump strip usually). If it's a long corner use the analogue buttons to gently keep accelerating (or keep tapping the X button)

On the International B Graduation you drive a V8 Espirit with a launching speed of 100+, you have to turn like fcuk while gently breaking otherwise you'll lock everything up and crash into a wall

Took me ages to get silver on that
Jamie

16th Mar 05 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Dave
Robbo

16th Mar 05 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I now have my B licence and am half way thru A I am into the 7500 races at least so now my N1 Skyline is 537bhp Ran a 9.056 at LV last night Highest gearing possible
Tiesto

16th Mar 05 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got A, B, B(international), A(international) licenses all on silver, took me ages currently halfway through Special licenses all silver. I find them challenging and adds to the game personally, though some people hate them.
Also won a Lancia Integrale Rally Car last night.

<<  16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gran Turismo 4 22 database queries in 0.0089471 seconds