corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heated leather seats plz help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heated leather seats plz help
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
11th Feb 05 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have fitted some leather seats into my corsa and i noticed that they have a wire coming from the bottom of them
they are out of a cavalier i think i dont know any more about them other than this
could this wire be for anything else other than heating the seat
also if they are heated seats how do i go about wiring them up so that they work as my car did not have heated seats as standard

Any help appreciated cheers

New Poll