corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crail 06/02/2005 (Pics 56k beware)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crail 06/02/2005 (Pics 56k beware)
Icy

User status: Offline
7th Feb 05 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i remember that drivin by on a cs meet/cruise one time
-wylo-

7th Feb 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was up. Was a pretty good day, woulda been better if my fukkin car was running though! Desperate to take it up the strip!

Seen foxy and icy but didnt introduce myself. My wee bro was impressed with foxy's car, sticking his head in it and taking photos on his phone when i was talking to K11 NNL. I hope he's straight...

I was impressed with some of the pulsars there my dad wanted to take his car up with for sale signs but knew he'd want to take it up strip so didnt bother. loser
Skipz

7th Feb 05 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martin_C
that corsa used to kick about the retail it was silver with those rims...

Arent you thinkign of the Silver one that everyone Mistakes as Krusty's??? if it is it's still going about the town

[Edited on 07-02-2005 by h18_oab]
Karen

8th Feb 05 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by -wylo-
I was up. Was a pretty good day, woulda been better if my fukkin car was running though! Desperate to take it up the strip!

Seen foxy and icy but didnt introduce myself. My wee bro was impressed with foxy's car, sticking his head in it and taking photos on his phone when i was talking to K11 NNL. I hope he's straight...

I was impressed with some of the pulsars there my dad wanted to take his car up with for sale signs but knew he'd want to take it up strip so didnt bother. loser

Jut coz the guy likes the pink
Skipz

8th Feb 05 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where were the Pulsars wylo??? i only seen one but it was minging...
glasgow_corsa_c

8th Feb 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me also seen icy lookign gay as usual standinwith foxy...

didnt see any other cs faces
-wylo-

8th Feb 05 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha foxy. I hope so!

H18_oab, there was 3 or 4 of them going up the quarter. There was a black one with white 17s on it. Was stunning and it beat the blue skyline I was well impressed. There was a white one also that i wasnt to keen on and a red one with a huge NISMO sticker up the side which spoiled it.
Icy

8th Feb 05 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

lynsey showed me who u were
dude with blonde messy hair
-wylo-

8th Feb 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
quote:

lynsey showed me who u were
dude with blonde messy hair

Yup thats me.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crail 06/02/2005 (Pics 56k beware) 23 database queries in 0.0124102 seconds