corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » charcoal canister and engine swaps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author charcoal canister and engine swaps
corsa_sri04

User status: Offline
28th Jan 05 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there a way to get rid of the charcoal canister? if not how am i going to connect up the vaccum pipe to the inlet manifold on my nova gte engine which is going in? the corsa is an sri
Cybermonkey

29th Jan 05 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont understand? the charcoal canister sits well down behind the driver side indicator.
corsa_sri04

29th Jan 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes and it connects to the fuel tank vent valve(the black plastic thing on the side of the bulkhead) and there is a pipe frpm that to the brake servo pipe and another one to the inlet manifold. its this pipe that i have nowhere to connect to on the inlet manifold

New Poll