corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New job, fit bird

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New job, fit bird
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its her bday soon so mite put a word in sayin we shud all go out sumtime, this means her mum wont go which is 1 less thing to worry about.
tho i think one of the other girls that works there who is like 15! likes me cos i was talking to her and then she went off smiling and went to talk with the one i like and they both kept looking so i duno!
i dont think her bro is gonna be much help, he was telin me bout how he hated the other guy who worked there before me cos he kept eying her up! But then again apartently every 1 hated him
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i lucky it aint against policy as her bro is goin out with one of the fat birds from there

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New job, fit bird 22 database queries in 0.0064700 seconds