corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 4 branches decats and the like

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 branches decats and the like
Fraser Young

User status: Offline
18th Jan 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rah, first was looking at gettin a decat pipe, have seen the sportex one has silencer in it -so looked appealing -do any othe decat pipes have a silencer as part of them?

Also been looking at 4 branch, now sportex one that mates up with decat pipe properly is only 150 squid, but have concerns over the quality, and whether i should go for the Janspeed one, only 50 squid more...?
Also i presume the exhaust manifolds for the X16 sports and the C16 gsi's are the same fitment wise?

For the C16 gsi by the way
Anyway comments and all that appreciated
myke

18th Jan 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c/x same.
think i've seen pics of lexmaul manifolds that have a silencer in them. unless its a sports cat.

i wouldn't be concerned about the quality of the sportex one. i'd be confident that it'd outlast the car anyway.
look at ashley for another bargain option.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Jan 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried ashley and they said they didnt do one. ive got a janspeed de-cat with a silencer,fits fine. for a 4 branch manifold try autosprint in birmingham 01675 464 857 they do a mint mild steel 4 branch for the corsa 1.6 16v for only £150. much better than sportex (which ive heared is a poor fit) they supply their manifolds for rally/race so they are top stuff.
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 05 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HAD A SPORTEX MNIFOLD ON MY OLD CAR TOTALLY SHITE MATE, fecking caps! as for de-cats wit silencers, piper do one, i have it ad it not to bad o be honest, but for the maniold try janspeed, seriosly id stay away from sportex ones really was shite, didnt fit properly etc..... took it off and went for a standard one i nthe end
Rileysport

19th Jan 05 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sportex = shite... if you did get it to fit, the fookin CAT and centre section would be in the car next to you !
Fraser Young

19th Jan 05 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wicked, cheers guys

New Poll