corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do? Job Related

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do? Job Related
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
12th Jan 05 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Tim
I'll delete that cos most grad schemes do need 2:1+

[Edited on 12-01-2005 by Tim]

yes but then most of them suck ass. I did not learn how to clone genes to work in a bank

The fact it's a bank is irrelevant -- the IT department could be the same in any major company -- still an environment for me to do what I enjoy and do best. The fact it's a 'bank' just means we get rather nice salaries and bonuses...

...and it's not like I work long hours either
Happy_2008

12th Jan 05 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So would u leave now or give it some more time. At the end of the day i dont think call logging if my type of job.
Tim
Site Administrator

12th Jan 05 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't see a future I'd get out and find what you really wanna do, if you have something to fall back on at the moment for some income...
Andrew

12th Jan 05 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Tim. Plus you are working less hours so will have time to look for more work.
Happy_2008

12th Jan 05 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is i will earn more working in my family business then i would do at this company. Im not sure that user support is my type or job anymore. But call logging is definately not my job as i have become quited bored and stressed with it.
vibrio
Banned

12th Jan 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Tim
I'll delete that cos most grad schemes do need 2:1+

[Edited on 12-01-2005 by Tim]

yes but then most of them suck ass. I did not learn how to clone genes to work in a bank

The fact it's a bank is irrelevant -- the IT department could be the same in any major company -- still an environment for me to do what I enjoy and do best. The fact it's a 'bank' just means we get rather nice salaries and bonuses...

...and it's not like I work long hours either

not the point I'm trying to make. grad schemes are for people with shit degree's or those who can't do the job their degree lets them. getting a good degree does not take anything more than good study in most cases. I studied crap and hardly turned up to lectures, missed a question in one exam and still got a 2:2

p.s note to self try harder next time
Tim
Site Administrator

12th Jan 05 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you're thinking of the McDonalds Grad scheme or something...
vibrio
Banned

12th Jan 05 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
I think you're thinking of the McDonalds Grad scheme or something...

no normal grad schemes run by normal company's got a degree come and work for us
ainsley_brader

12th Jan 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youve onlyu been there 3 days perhaps there breaking you in gently??

Give it at least a week or two and then approach your senior about it, see what opportunities may arise!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do? Job Related 22 database queries in 0.0119710 seconds