corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Quote of the week this will make you laugh Eck Now with Quote of 2004 by rustyarchs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quote of the week this will make you laugh Eck Now with Quote of 2004 by rustyarchs
K17STY

User status: Offline
21st Dec 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
Well seeing Kirsty knows how to use google

[quote="K17STY"]
However GM do have shares in ford back in 1993 they both joined forces to develop a new 6-speed auto transmission with 4 to 8 percent improved fuel economy and higher torque output than the traditional 4 speed autos available on todays front wheel drive cars.

Having shares in a Company does not mean you own them....

Statement is true to a certain extent... GM DID have shares in ford... they no longer do, Ford bought back GM's shares a few years back

the trans' thing was from 2003 this is the end of 2004 they havent bought them back, Ford are having trouble with there share prices right now so i think youl find they couldnt afford to buy them back.

And as for using google, car history and design was what i studied at college so please get to fuck thank you. where did you post your specs of the mclaren from
stuarty

21st Dec 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about time this place livend up - carry on
rustyarchs

21st Dec 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate it gets better

a friendly little chap on here told me bout this

http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?p=303762&posted=1#post303762
Skipz

21st Dec 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

friendly banter....

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by h18_oab]

Infact i wont bother editing what i said...

how come everytime something is said about jap cars you take it all personally and jump down people throats... the Ford shit is just a laugh i was taking the piss.....

I think you and Kirsty need to get out a bit more come to the Karting get a few laps under your belt then get some fresh air.. might make a change from trying to start arguments on the net

see ya

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by h18_oab]
rustyarchs

21st Dec 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

umm me and first are on the net so i feel it is not us that should get out more

and i dont jump down peoples throats i just argue until sum1 can put across better points than me,,tends not to happen very often as i dont argue if i can lose

i wasent botherd bout you taking the piss till you felt the neeed to put it on another forum,,,thats when it got a bit personal for my likeing hence why i went on astrasport,,

rustyarchs

21st Dec 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that should be kirst and need lol
Skipz

22nd Dec 04 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt getting personal at all... it's all banter...

and i thought you were already a member of A-S so thought i'd drag the comedy value over there..

anyways back to the reall DISCUSSION in hand....

Seeings as your a Jap Fanatic explain why the Japenese have never really felt the need to enter the Super car market when the US and European markets do..

Surely if japan can built Skylines capable of 900+ Bhp (dont start with the 1200 and 1400BHP Claimed ones as they can only be proven on SOME JAP dyno's) they are well and truly capable of building something capable of puttin ferrari in the shade..??
rustyarchs

22nd Dec 04 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all,,,,

[QUOTE=H18OAB]Yes steve Sorry Gm is the largest car company in the world i actually meant it would be the largest even if you combine the rest... my mistake mate..[/QUOTE]

woohoo revenge.......in the words of a wise man,''uh-huh.... we believe you mate thousands wouldn't ''

sorry but had to get that out the way hehe

why would they really need to?think of the casr they have produced for under 50 grand,,these are cars that in the right hands will stay with cars at 3/4 times there value..why spend a fortune on something they dont need?? would you waste money for no reason?

think of the performance,reliability,looks and handeling a 200 thousand pound jap car would give you,,,then look at the performance,reliability,looks and handeling say a 25-50 grand ferrari would give you,,,im sure if they ever feel the need to combat the supercars then theyl manage it,,

wax on wax off
Skipz

22nd Dec 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao i'm not the brightest bulb in the house and i often miss half a sentence out you'll notice it in time...

true true.. but the thing is the japs have wasted money on building Road going supercars well two that i now know of after a bit of searching...

Nissan built the R390.. absolutely blinding quick but only suited for track

Toyota Built the GTone same again

The are basically road legal versions of the le-man cars that will never be driven on the road..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Quote of the week this will make you laugh Eck Now with Quote of 2004 by rustyarchs 23 database queries in 0.0131340 seconds