corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » master cylinder and head lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author master cylinder and head lights
BromleyBoy

User status: Offline
18th Dec 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is a 1.2 8v master cylinder the same as bigger engined cars(non abs if any dif) completly uprated brakes and lots of pedal travel-tried everything,wondering if the bore or something of the master cylinder could be different??

seen some angel eyes on ebay literally the ring and you fit yourself-anyone tried it? does just the glass come off the h/light think thyre sealed aernt they?

cheers james
RyeSt

User status: Offline
18th Dec 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the bleed nipples on the calipers at the top? had this trouble when i put gsi set up on my 1.2. solved my prob straight away

New Poll