corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Morette front lights and spots on back-fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morette front lights and spots on back-fitting
Pinkjuicee69

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys getting my new black 1.4 SRI in 2 weeks so i need some advice!

where can i go failry local to buy Morette twin headlamps and strip spots for rear lights? Also are they easy to fit?

Will also be changing alloys-can i put 17" on without affecting the arches? If so again where can i get a good selection of alloys?

Can't order stuff as not got credit cards or cheque book (long story!!)

Cheers

New Poll