corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sports seats from other Vauxhalls.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports seats from other Vauxhalls.....
mwg

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What seats out of other Vauxhalls will go straight into a Corsa B with little or no modifications? Fancy something different like Astra GSi or Vectra SRi/GSi seats that are more comfortable and give more support than the ones Ive got at the moment but I don’t want full on aftermarket bucket seats so thought maybe something out of another Vaux? Also any pics if you have any! Thanks
broster
Premium Member

9th Dec 04 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends if you can live without the tilt function as 5door cars dont have them
mwg

9th Dec 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont really have people in the back very often, it scrubs too much so its not a problem not having the tilt function
Visionz

9th Dec 04 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got the Astra SRI seats in my car, but the lack of a tilt function can get on your tits at times. Although if you adjust the seat right forward and move the seat back up people can get in easy enough anyway.

New Poll