corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » do chavs wear lonsdale ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do chavs wear lonsdale ?
Colin

User status: Offline
5th Dec 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im a chav, I wear SI gear
vibrio
Banned

5th Dec 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
Im a chav, I wear SI gear

I agree - I've met Kolin
hazey-corsa

5th Dec 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chave is buzzword of the year u kno??

And also dont worry bout buying something in case its Chav just buy it if you like it!
MikeE

5th Dec 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally wouldnt were lonsdale stuff cos it looks cheap an tacky to me was alright when its 1st come out but alot of pikeys seem to wear it cos its cheap. but if u like it upto u at end of the day this chav things gettin stupid. i mean chavs and pikeys cant even aford burbbery chavs were the fake copys seen on your local market haha. i were trackies and hoodies when i want to dont mean im a chav i were them cos i like them and there comfy i do were desigigner *sp clothes tho mainly cos i like the style and know for a fact it will last unlike cheap shit u buy and as threads coming undone in no time. Probally going to get gunned for saying all that but not everyone wants to were shirt, trousers and shoes all the time do they?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » do chavs wear lonsdale ? 22 database queries in 0.0119119 seconds