corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gsi kit fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi kit fitting
corsa_jim

User status: Offline
24th Nov 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above ppl fittin a gsi kit on my sri now the gsi's hav them little pegs to fit the skirts mine dosent so how do i do it bond it on? any help will be greatly apresheated(sp)

Thx Jim
corsa_jim

24th Nov 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one help with this
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 04 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing it properly you need to drill holes in the right places for the right clips.

Bonding is a bit of an art, and you'd need to be very careful to make sure it was a reliable job.
Greasemonkey

24th Nov 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, there aint enough surface area to bond the skirts on, you need the clips, get em from vaux about 15p each, need the sill ones and the clips that screw under the sill
Greasemonkey

24th Nov 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as ya see here
corsa_jim

28th Nov 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1 cheers lads il see what i can do and get sum1 2 post pics up

Jim
James

28th Nov 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many of them clips do you need? If i was to take my skirts 2 a bodyshop would i need to supply the clips?

New Poll