corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New Ice Install So Far *pics*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My New Ice Install So Far *pics*
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Nov 04 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the 13w7 was too much much money, i was going to be the 1st person in the uk to have the new ZR components, but they are £800 for a set! I think the 13w7 needs a 1000/1 and that was too much money.

Ashley
neiliosxi

15th Nov 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot power cables are u running mate, look forward to seeing this next year!
Greasemonkey

15th Nov 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuk man, i see this car allot in and around Leicester, its just getting better and better nice work Ashley my boy, you will have to let me have a closer look at this motor soon, I need a corsa rush after selling mine, still sad about it, im in a white diesel 306 p-reg i will give ya a beep next time i sees ya
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

15th Nov 04 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am running 2 gauge JL Audio Power cables.

Greasemonkey: If u want 2 u2u me, i would be happy 2 meet up 1 nite if u want?

Ashley

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New Ice Install So Far *pics* 22 database queries in 0.0091109 seconds