corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Creaky Brakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Creaky Brakes
Stoneojuggalo

User status: Offline
7th Nov 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wen i'm stationary on hills, and let my brakes off, its sounds like its coming from the back and they make a creaking noise till they are released and i begin to move. Also wen i raise my handbrake as much as i can i tends to give the same kind of creaking noise. Are these problems related? and if so, wats the problem?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Nov 04 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just play in the rear shoes, not really serious and a new set or adjustment of the handbrake would certainly help the problem.

New Poll