corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door seals???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door seals???
corsa_lovin_it

User status: Offline
4th Nov 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my driver side door seems to be letting loads of water in , the seal seems to look ok but 2 parts are not fitted as tight as the rest , but also the door looks to have been bent out a tiny little bit, not notice able but the top of the door will still push in when the door is closed, Do i need a new door or just a seal??
how much u think this might cost??
could anyone give me sum advise on this cos i havent a clue thankz!!
Sri5

4th Nov 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doors seals are not expensive, and easy to fix. If its an older car, they do corrode and become leaky.
With what you said about your door, a bodyshop will be able to adjust the door on its hinge to create a tighter seal.
corsa_lovin_it

4th Nov 04 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any recomended places to get this done? ols man seems to think its the seal, theres 2 leaking parts one at the top and one just above the mirror on the drivers side
thankx for ur help bud

New Poll