corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » MNR Christmas Cruise, DEcember 11th

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MNR Christmas Cruise, DEcember 11th
hazey-corsa

User status: Offline
11th Dec 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have also had car problems, basically I got to ambitious today and now car is in peices and I dont have enough time to put it back together

But on the plus side Im goin a party instead
Adam_B

11th Dec 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just couldnt be arsed and i fucking hate driving about in a big convoy baa humbug
Adam_B

11th Dec 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actully why am i explaining myself? never said i was going anyway
scott b

12th Dec 04 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id likes to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the convoy leaders last night that helped get everyone to the location.

The cruise its self had a turnout of about 200 – 250 cars, which for our first cruise wasn’t to bad, after all the messing about going to asda and then back to asda, it seemed a good night. Just a shame the police turned up, but that’s more or less the norm now with every illegal cruise you go to.

And same goes for the second location, the cops turned up to spoil the fun.

Hope everyone had a good night and look forward to our next cruise

Would like to say thanks to everyone that turned up to support our first cruise, let’s hope next year is even better for the cruising community

Scott B

Midnight racing

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » MNR Christmas Cruise, DEcember 11th 23 database queries in 0.0138631 seconds