corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » maxp crail

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author maxp crail
Skipz

User status: Offline
7th Nov 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your deiesel can do it under 18 then it's worse than the C2 it was running mid 16's all day
John

7th Nov 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a C2 but Could do it in 10 seconds and it would still be a C2
-wylo-

7th Nov 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha brilliant. check out this picture.

My mate dave in his clio cup waiting to race a gts skyline. Beat it by nearly half a second.
John

7th Nov 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats my pals skyline. Its not doing well with the boost being turned up. Needs re-mapped. Its doing the same times as it was before a new exhaust, decat, air filter and boost controller.
kenzo

8th Nov 04 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats my Skyline he raced. BTW its a GTsT, not a GTS.
The chap said the best time he has had up the 1/4 was 14.4 seconds which is quite impressive for a Cup with only an exhaust. Bloody loud exhaust too!
Anyway, he got a faster time than me but didn't beat me up the strip for some reason. He was faster by 0.058 secs.
Also i raced a 2.0 Nova which also got a faster time but didn't beat me! And the Nova was also in the right hand lane.
The Skyline currently has a wee problem, big flat spot between 4k-6k revs. so that makes it bloody useless!!!
The Liner is gettin put away for winter and will b back next year with a vengence!

[Edited on 08-11-2004 by kenzo]

-wylo-

10th Nov 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad. It's a very quick wee car and the exhaust is a bit too loud but he got it changed yesterday i think. He raced my dad's skyline before but got his arse kicked, no match for a GTR
Skipz

10th Nov 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Cup was the quickest out of the two i seen on the strip the other one with the Towbar got ripped off a Civic which was runnign in the 15's

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » maxp crail 23 database queries in 0.0128658 seconds