corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » like this evo?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author like this evo?
nik

User status: Offline
6th Oct 04 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdiSRI
I have to agree tis ruined.

The rear lights are naff, the spoilers too big, etc..

Personally if you have to mod these cars it should be just some coilovers and a bit of engine tuning the outside is spot on as is.

You speak the truth my man. To be honest SOME exterior mods are fine, few carbon bits, coilovers, white 18s etc are fine but any bumpers/skirts and stick on shit is a big no no
3CorsaMeal

6th Oct 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evo's are generally a typical ned car these days
nik

6th Oct 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I see plenty of neds driving them, the 4000 mile each service and 15mpg must come free with Burberry caps these days.
AdiSRI

6th Oct 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Cant agre with that, i dont se many 'ned' evos about. Most neds cant afford to insure/run these cars they really not cheap.
nik

6th Oct 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've spent 3k on maintenance ALONE since December (new clutch/servicing 3 times) add the insurance, petrol and new tyres/brakes it's cost in excess of 10k I'd imagine for 10 months driving
3CorsaMeal

6th Oct 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa is more of a enthusiasts car imo
nik

6th Oct 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess their 10 a penny with the Max P brigade so I don't doubt your statement
stuartmitchell

6th Oct 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iys got a shitload of performance parts in it, I would have left the bodywork standard myself so I could drive round town without the fear of scraping that rether low and fcuking expensive front bumper
Dom

6th Oct 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

well not your average ned car, but yea i know a few younger people than own evo's and wrx's (all under 20's) and most of them working as estate agents and think their 'ard, and the dogs bollox etc etc
nice cars, but there nothing mega special and they were great when just came over here and you only saw a few of them - but every fooker and his/her dog has one now, so there about as unique as a brown turd.

eitherway, it looks alright that evo, but the lambo doors are queer as - they should only be fitted to 3door cars
Coblet

6th Oct 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks shit
3CorsaMeal

6th Oct 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:

well not your average ned car, but yea i know a few younger people than own evo's and wrx's (all under 20's) and most of them working as estate agents and think their 'ard, and the dogs bollox etc etc
nice cars, but there nothing mega special and they were great when just came over here and you only saw a few of them - but every fooker and his/her dog has one now, so there about as unique as a brown turd.

eitherway, it looks alright that evo, but the lambo doors are queer as - they should only be fitted to 3door cars

was a joke, just a shame that people with that mentality can afford em and then afford to ruin em
Marc

6th Oct 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL thats shit.
GSi Holland

6th Oct 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay car.
Only the brakes are good.
nik

6th Oct 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard Brembos are shit, should have bought some AP's And I wouldn't say 20 yr old estate agents will be running evos
novaclaire

6th Oct 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the colour....really dont like the rest.

i absolutely love evos an in my opinion he has spoiled a totally sexual car.

each to their own tho!
Dom

6th Oct 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Standard Brembos are shit, should have bought some AP's And I wouldn't say 20 yr old estate agents will be running evos

i know three of them, two of the little twats work for estate agents and the other one works for his old man, two that work for the estate agent (work together) have evo 6's and the one that works for his old man has a wrx (probably got his daddy to chip in considering its only 4 yrs old), but eitherway...they drive them like their king of the road and their twats in everyway possible
nik

6th Oct 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nik

i know three of them, two of the little twats work for estate agents and the other one works for his old man, two that work for the estate agent (work together) have evo 6's and the one that works for his old man has a wrx (probably got his daddy to chip in considering its only 4 yrs old), but eitherway...they drive them like their king of the road and their twats in everyway possible

Must go apply to be an estate agent then if they can afford to run one at 20. Maybe thats why estate agents walk around in their suits thinking they run the gaff
AndyW

6th Oct 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the wide arches but dislike the rear majorly! but i think its a shame to whack so much crap onto a 'performance car'
Dom

6th Oct 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nik

Must go apply to be an estate agent then if they can afford to run one at 20. Maybe thats why estate agents walk around in their suits thinking they run the gaff

tbh mate, there the biggest dickheads in the world and they all come from wealthy familes (one of the blokes that owns one of the evos first car was a done up 206 which his daddy paid for )...eitherway, they all have lexus lights this and that, and look shit and they drive it like shit - atleast with my standard corsa i know its shit

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » like this evo? 22 database queries in 0.0144048 seconds