corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Modding a new car????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modding a new car????
mobymaster

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Ive got myself a corsa type b, and im debating if its worth doing that up and driving that around for a bit, or buying a brand new on straight from a dealer next year and doing it up?

Is there any invaidation of warantties etc if you rekit it (im guessin there is but just checking).
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends a corsa b will be cheaper to do as there are alot more second hand parts knocking about, what do you want to do, the engines in the corsa b are easier to tune than in the corsa c, and easier to do engine swaps etc! also as u mentioned u may viod warrenties etc with a new car......
mobymaster

25th Sep 04 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure wht i want to do to it as im new at all this modding etc. Its got a 1.4 engine in at the moment, if i keep the old one i myt change that purhaps, but i jus wnt it to look good, was thinking about getting a kit for it, but i havent seen any sets i like on a 5dr, if anyone has any pics of modded 5dr would be appreciated .

Sound system is sorted with thanks to AdiSRI, and now i just wnt to get the exterior looking good.
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at krisTD(I THINK THATS HIS NAME) oops caps lock! he had/has a nice 5door, as does tomas

[Edited on 25-09-2004 by broster]
Kris TD

25th Sep 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://groups.msn.com/krispringle/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=84

my old 5 door
kortas

25th Sep 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not a big fan of 5dr small cars and wouldnt bother modding one, but thats just my opinion.
mobymaster

25th Sep 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally prefer the look of 3drs, but since this car was free i aint complaining .
kortas

25th Sep 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh thats ok then, part ex it for a 3dr instead
MJ

25th Sep 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y does it matter wot other people think its our car so as long as u like it then thats all that matters

New Poll