corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Some pics of my Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some pics of my Corsa
alyash

User status: Offline
15th Nov 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi!

Just finished the website that will be all about my Corsa. It's not much there yet, but you are anyway invited to have a look at some pics that I already uploaded. More pics will follow in next few days.

The address is: http://users.volja.net/dd33ta

Any comments are welcome, specially suggestions about modifications. Just a little tip - I want to keep my Corsa as "clean" as possible - don't want sporty bumpers, skirts, morettes, etc. Also don't want to lower it because sometimes I have to drive on country and forrest roads.

ChazSXi

15th Nov 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it colour coded and a nice set of 15's! looks a little too standard!
jazzer2k3

15th Nov 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is standard.gd modification Back to black lol
Lazarus1

15th Nov 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zdravo,kako si kaj?
Was that ok?Thats all the Slovenian i know
Listen if you don't lower it i think it's going to look pretty much standard.My suggestion is get some 15's,lower it by -30mm,colour code the door handles and mirrors,remove side strips,smooth boot,smoothed scuttle panel.Here are some pics of my 5 door,maybe it will give you some ideas.
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=95243
Cheers.
m-dot

15th Nov 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a light tint on the headlights and side repeaters! mmm, color code, 15s
STEvieXE

15th Nov 03 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wots the point of modifying if u dont want ne thing serious done to it. r u gonna do alot of engine work???
alyash

15th Nov 03 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
wots the point of modifying if u dont want ne thing serious done to it. r u gonna do alot of engine work???

The thing is that I often have to drive on non-asphalted or very bad roads (country roads etc) so any sporty bumpers and side-skirts would soon be damaged. That is also why I don't want to lower it.

Engine work? I think that there can't be done much to a 1.0 12V I'll go for K&N replacement filter first (a friend of mine is selling them, so I will get one almost for free), then I'll see if I could do anything more to this little engine.
STEvieXE

15th Nov 03 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but ur talking about modding a car, yet ur not gonna do ne major bodywork, tuning, suspension work. wots the point of modding at all?? i know each to their own etc etc but was just thinking.
alyash

15th Nov 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And yes, I will definitely go for colour coding. Alloys will come in plan in march or april, when I'll have to buy new tyres - now I have M+S... they are obligatory here from 15. november to 15. march.
Mistamist

15th Nov 03 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back to black for wheel arches (they faded to grey);

Not exactly a mod but whatever floats ya boat i guess!
alyash

15th Nov 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
yeah but ur talking about modding a car, yet ur not gonna do ne major bodywork, tuning, suspension work. wots the point of modding at all?? i know each to their own etc etc but was just thinking.

I just want it to be (at least) a little different from other Corsas on the roads here... that's all

Hmm... and you can be sure that you will get pulled by cops everytime you see them if you have quite modded car. That's the reality in my country

And... for almost every part of the exterior or engine that you put on and that is not serial you have to go through homologation process. You can't pass it if the modification wasn't made by a professional and if the part doesn't have a homologation document. Not to mention that the process is quite expensive.
I am wondering now if I will pass the MOT because of the foglights that I put on last week. The man who mounted them said that they normally don't complicate for safety items if they are a known brand and mounted properly.
alyash

15th Nov 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
Back to black for wheel arches (they faded to grey);

Not exactly a mod but whatever floats ya boat i guess!

I know, i know I didn't know where to put that and I wrote it under "modifications". Anyway, I will go for color coding as soon as won't need a car for few days so that I could leave it at the garage.
anz

16th Nov 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLL
nice web site

New Poll