corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SO GUTTED.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SO GUTTED.........
Will_Sport

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought it was 2 years before you could have more points??? i'm planning on a 1.6 engine anyway! who would be best to insure a 1.4 to 1.6 transplant? been recommended HIC
Andy GSi

24th Sep 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
y are u guys going on about the pass plus andy is talking about ADVANCED DRIVING, completly different and costs alot more, teaches u about contoling a car etc etc not just driving on dual carage ways! hehe

thats wot i think anyway, maybe be wrong tho

well said iaz, that is what im on about! rang more insurance companies up!! its looking hopeful for the valver again!!! but not counting my chickens yet!
Jamescorsa97

24th Sep 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pass plus saved me over 600 quid, its good thing to do i am insured fully comp with 1 years ncb on a 1.2 and im only 19(insured with churchill)
FlamingCorsa

24th Sep 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y is everyone still going on about PASS PLUS!!!!!!! start your own thread for that - lol

andy is talking bout advanced driving liek robbo is!!!! andy has been driving to long to do pass plus!

pass plus wud not have saved me anything on insurance ---- not craching 3 modded cars in the first 2years of would of tho! lol
Forever_Hatter

24th Sep 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from workin in insurance, and dealing with new drivers, majority get a very heavy discount for pass plus, considering its about £100 + or so when you can save £300 pounds on a premium for doing this (i advise people to do this)

PS. i advise u get a quote on the premium with and without pass plus most places will do this, then you can work out the maths and see how much you can save, im sure u will get a rather large reduction on premiums

[Edited on 24-09-2004 by 1.6 16v]
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Petty
quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
hic
did me a good deal

hi mate im with HIC what sort of deal did they give you (i'm guessing on the 1.6 conversion u did)

im with hic they are good, best quote for my engine, most companies said not to bother when i mentioned cams and a remap lol?!
Sooty
Banned

24th Sep 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can fully recommend HIC.... Ask to speak with Martin he will do you a good deal... recently renewed my policy...

Age 20... 1ncb on my 106gti

1100 f/c im allowed up to 1500 of cosmetic modifications and I can increse power by 10bhp at no extra cost... also cover for trackdays and agree'd value of the car... absolutely cracking!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SO GUTTED......... 22 database queries in 0.0140941 seconds