corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric windows
wee_kev

User status: Offline
1st Sep 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My drivers side window is sticking when i try and put it down, its fine on way up and the passenger side is fine both ways. If i hold the button down it seems to get past it (eventually), its just the one point it is sticking on, i have cleaned the window in case there was a sticky mark but its still happening. Could it be a connection to the motor/switch?

Any other ideas or has anyone else had the same problem?

Its an R reg btw
o0MattE0o

User status: Offline
1st Sep 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spray WD40 down the seal for a quick fix till some one else tells you the true problem I have this on my current car but I'm part exchanging it for a corsa C

New Poll