corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVD NO LONGER TRADING
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 07 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao at all this this thread was a classic

[Edited on 07-11-2007 by Steve]
RCoughtrie

7th Nov 07 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sandsy
Completly agree daimo, the bloke does members of corsasport no favours, he was one load his mother should of swallowed

Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know whats sadder, him trying to insult me over the internet, or agreeing with daimo

[Edited on 07-11-2007 by Steve]
Cosmo

7th Nov 07 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All hail King Daimo. He is better than us all put together, so please do not question his thoughts on this thread, or anything at all infact, as you are wrong.

Steve, you are wrong.
Marc

7th Nov 07 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because you didn't have a work related break with Thai ladyboys in Dubai Cosmotron.
Cosmo

7th Nov 07 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Just because you didn't have a work related break with Thai ladyboys in Dubai Cosmotron.

With the Thai President or whoever, in one of the best hotels, after going for an all expenses paid trip to the Ski thingy.

Oh how I wish to be him
CORSA NUT

7th Nov 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh the good times
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 07 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
im banned off nearly every car site in south wales for my opinions on cruising etc.i dont do it to look cool i just think theyre all tossers on thosse sites

I dont argue moan or bitch at people in real life because im not the type to go looking for fights,

only fight if i have to maybe steve is the same? on the internet you can have a voice without fear off ending up in a brawl? i would off thought steve not going on to people starting in real life makes him a decent human being as he doesnt have to join the scum/chavs of society by fighting etc.

And yes maybe he shouldnt slate peoples girlfreinds without knowing them,but you dont neccesarily know steve properly yet your slating him isnt that the same thing?

I think getting banned on other sites is a bit of a wildcard as we're not party to moderation policy in those places. My guess - and certainly the way it works here - is that you were not banned for having an opinion, merely voicing it in the way you did. I've certainly never banned anyone for their stance, but I do very often take great offence to the way they put it across.

Not doing it offline because you'll be beaten up says a lot about what you're saying. I've debated with people both online and off and never yet been beaten up for discussing anything. I'm sure if I was being a cock things would be different.

I also think slating Steve is different to slating someones' girlfriend. For one, I have been able to form an opinion on Steve. This would qualify me to make a judgement, as it would with anyone whose posts I've read.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it that what this is about then me apparently slating someones girlfriend?

who is said girlfriend? im assuming its sandsys
Eck
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Very flirty girls. But thats becuase they wern't harrassed for pictures in the first few minutes of posting

As you say, times change, and since we've been on here, the word "chav" and its culture appeared (Chav wasn't around when we used this place first, we called them neds and boyracers).

This was only in 2000 as well.

Shows how good our government is and how quickly they've screwed up over the years.

Meets got a lot quieter (not volume of cars), no-one would say anything to each other.

Can't comment on now as don't go to meets, but from speaking to others, it just aint the same.

Up here they are still neds
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 07 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I think the original point was something about slating a girlfriend you don't know being the same as slating someone whose posts you read, which of course it isn't.
Nic Barnes

7th Nov 07 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh ian, steve just needs a permanant ban
Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to sell you an ounce barnes
Nic Barnes

7th Nov 07 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
im going to sell you an ounce barnes

cool, i just got a half, but im always in the market for more
nova_gteuk

7th Nov 07 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think getting banned on other sites is a bit of a wildcard as we're not party to moderation policy in those places. My guess - and certainly the way it works here - is that you were not banned for having an opinion, merely voicing it in the way you did. I've certainly never banned anyone for their stance, but I do very often take great offence to the way they put it across.

Not doing it offline because you'll be beaten up says a lot about what you're saying. I've debated with people both online and off and never yet been beaten up for discussing anything. I'm sure if I was being a cock things would be different.

I also think slating Steve is different to slating someones' girlfriend. For one, I have been able to form an opinion on Steve. This would qualify me to make a judgement, as it would with anyone whose posts I've read.

Ok,i got banned off for instance off sw-cc (south wales car club) for my opinion's of the chav culture (cruisers) and the owners of said websites are in their late 20's early 30's. my comment was merely that at their age dont they have better things to do than hang around in supermarket car parks? and i got banned for that threatened to have my head kicked in etc.and the other car websites banned me as theyre all linked to one another in south wales wasnt because my attitude or behaviour on their site.just coz i thought it was a bit sad at their age theyre cruising in tescos

And no im not scared to give my views in person,just i cant be arsed round here you try living in swansea and having a civil conversation,round here anything can turn into fighting.plus most are to scared to come and talk to me in person,its usually being 6ft3 and 14 stone that put's them off talking to me (not saying im hard or kool or try to be its just the way it is lol)

I was just trying to make a point,that everyone slags steve off on here and that could be seen as bullying?

My mate karen used to come on here she had the pink tigra,you all know her,im very close with her and she got constantly bitched at on here and eventually gave up coming on here,i met her through this site and im glad for that,but the way she was treated and still is as soon as u mention her name on here.nobody should have to put up with it.

Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in any of my car threads and you will see people slagging it off purely because its mine
Tom

7th Nov 07 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Karen Tigra

That was not me commenting btw
Nic Barnes

7th Nov 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
look in any of my car threads and you will see people slagging it off purely because its mine

they are just getting you back for what youve done to them in the past. what goes around comes around etc. karma muthafucker
Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf i dont slag off peoples car because of who owns it

i slag them off because i dont like something on the car
nova_gteuk

7th Nov 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Thyre just jealous your arches are the cleanest in the land
STEvieXE

7th Nov 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still waiting on some dtm mirrors
Nic Barnes

7th Nov 07 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieXE
im still waiting on some dtm mirrors

please say you havent been sitting by the letterbox every morning for the past 3 years?
burgess

7th Nov 07 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
quote:
Originally posted by Sandsy
Completly agree daimo, the bloke does members of corsasport no favours, he was one load his mother should of swallowed

Steve
Premium Member

7th Nov 07 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCKN LOLZ BURGESS YOU badger
CorsAsh

7th Nov 07 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Karen Tigra

That was not me commenting btw
Those were the days

<<  5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING 22 database queries in 0.1903660 seconds