corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think i got caught speeding on the M4.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think i got caught speeding on the M4.....
Rob

User status: Offline
10th Jun 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got 2 weeks i think aint ya bud.

i saw one on the m1 the other day sure they have to display signs to say theyre speedchecking.

paul_J i wouldnt imagine that a camera would see u on a bridge in the dark bud! cant see it been there at that time in the morning to be honest.

prob one of those dvla vans checking tax/vechile is registered to be on the road thingy types.

rob
Paul_J

10th Jun 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
paul_J i wouldnt imagine that a camera would see u on a bridge in the dark bud! cant see it been there at that time in the morning to be honest.

Same mate... I was just saying - I didn 't see it on the way back, but at the end of the day even if it had been there It was pitch black

I'm not bothered, I know I wasn't nicked.
Sims

10th Jun 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good good. hopefully i won't be finding a DVLA letter in the post in the next 2 weeks
JUGGA

10th Jun 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

camera on a tripod? sounds liek what them ppl use to work out the distance of a certain space?!?! if ya know what i mean.......
Paul_J

10th Jun 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only about a month left and I go from being allowed 6 points to 12 I can't wait
ToTaLkHaOs

11th Jun 04 at 05:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm.. how do we stand in the eyes of the law when u get caught by unmarked mobile cameras on tripods with no speed camera warning signs around... Dunno if i got caught on A1 on weds :/ surely thats classed as entrapment?
THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Strange aint it how we pay money to the police just so they can catch us and take even more money off us??;P

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think i got caught speeding on the M4..... 22 database queries in 0.0125599 seconds