corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My favourite car from PVS2004...............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My favourite car from PVS2004...............
Andy Stocker

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For it not to win because its too well known & won things before is a little silly & out of order I think
Lovely car
BeArDy

7th Jun 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes getting a rally spec dog leg box in the next few weeks
as dave mate is uprating to a 6 speed seq box

just when you think there nothing more to do
stuyw

7th Jun 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats gonna make it so much better him getting that, bet its gonna cost ££'s though.

its got to be one of the best novas ever built
GY52

7th Jun 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the Nova thats got a carbon fibre scuttle panel or am I finkin of a completely different car?? It's f*ckin mint ( he he geddit?? ) neways.
Trotty

7th Jun 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GY52
Is that the Nova thats got a carbon fibre scuttle panel or am I finkin of a completely different car?? It's f*ckin mint ( he he geddit?? ) neways.

Yup that's the one - and a lil carbon fibre VIN plate too.

Was my first chance to see it properly up close, superb motor and well deserved to win IMO
Nath

7th Jun 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ anyone who doesnt like this car. You've got to appreciate it. I'm not a bodykit and big wheels fan so this car to me is PERFECT!! All my opinion but i suspect that the people who dont like it are little kiddies who think the bigger the wheels the better.
Nath

7th Jun 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blundey
Whats so good about the nova, it looks like all the same shit i see driving around here...just a tad cleaner, whats it hiding under the bonnet or in the boot that makes it so special?

My comment was primarily aimed at you
blundey

8th Jun 04 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looked like a bog standard nova, and seeing as i see dicks driving these all day i was curious as to what the hell was so special about it, which i tihnk is a perfectly valid question. Just cause it dont have big shiny wheels and a bodykit dont mean shit.
bradfincham

8th Jun 04 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bloke even moved the transmission tunnel over to the left so that he sits paralel to the steering wheel as in novas you normally sit offset!!

You have to love it!!
LukeGSi

8th Jun 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This nova was also my favourite car of the show although sooooo many cars looked amazing and it was great to finally see them in the flesh after seeing so many pictures....a few that stick in my mind are Claire Richardsons, Donnas, Jrs and Snowys really pictures just dont do these cars any justice they are all amazing and a total credit to their owners especially as a lot of the work has been done themselves
Demo

8th Jun 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta agree there lukey. thats the beauty of PVS or any other show for that matter. you cant really appreciate these creations til you see them up close and in the flesh.
im not into bodykits and bug wheels but even i like kitted up stuff more in the flehs than i did in pictures.
Ojc

8th Jun 04 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blundey
It looked like a bog standard nova, and seeing as i see dicks driving these all day i was curious as to what the hell was so special about it, which i tihnk is a perfectly valid question. Just cause it dont have big shiny wheels and a bodykit dont mean shit.

Bog standard FPMSL

Just because it does'nt have billy boy bumpers you reckon its standard

Did you look at how much work has been involved in making it.
3CorsaMeal

8th Jun 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, hated that in my nova, seat isn't central to the steering wheel
Ojc

8th Jun 04 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the steering rack was bent until I realised my old Nova was like it as well

All the old Vauxhalls are like it though.
blundey

8th Jun 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ojc: Considering i didnt go and i did not know what was special about the nova, gave me the right to ask what was special about it. Why you both are getting all up on urselfs for me asking, i dont know. Im not saying because it hasnt got big shiney wheels and a bodykit, makes it look naff....i was just asking why it was there favourite as i had no idea about the work they person had put into it.

Im not a fan of novas due to the huge amount of idiots driving them....but im sure i can make some exceptions in this case

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My favourite car from PVS2004............... 22 database queries in 0.0095201 seconds