corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior question
WhiteGSI

User status: Offline
6th Jun 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 93/94 gsi. i want to put a sport interior in a get it reupholstered. is it possible to fit a four door late corsa b rear seats? i want to have rear headrests. something out of a t reg or sumthin? if anyone can answer this question it wold be a great help
jmacd

6th Jun 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have thought so but dunno anyone who has tried it.
mike_1.2LS96

6th Jun 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 4 door will be slightly different rear seats. It depends on if you have split fold rears.

I had splits, and got an older SRi interior. The fronts fit fine, but the rears need different brakets and mounting locks. You can just hook them on and drill holes in the plastic for the mounts. Mine are cable tied at the minute
WhiteGSI

6th Jun 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my current rear seat is a split fold one. is the four door rear seat a split and fold? if not i dont care as long as i can get the rear with headrests
mike_1.2LS96

6th Jun 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The newer ones are splits, more reinforced brackets to protect from luggage smacking you in a front end crash...

I don't think you get Sport 4 doors, but people can put the head rests in the rear seats easily I am lead to beleive...
cabric_corsa

6th Jun 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just replaced my Ls interior today with a SRIi interior, only difference is that the back seat is all 1 in the SRI, the LS has a split only difference i noticed.
Black Corsa SRi

6th Jun 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteGSI
i have a 93/94 gsi. i want to put a sport interior in a get it reupholstered. is it possible to fit a four door late corsa b rear seats? i want to have rear headrests. something out of a t reg or sumthin? if anyone can answer this question it wold be a great help

i think u may be able to mod the sport rear seats to have rear head rests anyway. I think they have the molding inside the upholstery for them anyway, u'd just have to get the head rests and the little bracket thing that goes on the top of tte seat for them from vaux or where ever. Loads of people on here have done it its dead easy then u dont have to worry about the seat not fitting or anything then

[Edited on 06-06-2004 by Black Corsa SRi]
WhiteGSI

7th Jun 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my current interior is a gsi one. so will the gsi one have the moldings in there already? if so i will just get some sport seats for the front as my gsi ones are screwed, gsi back seat is fine apart from no headrests

New Poll