corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil Leek!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil Leek!!
tiptoptim

User status: Offline
1st Jun 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,
Need some help with my car.
Got a 95 Corsa with 112k on the clock. It is the 1.4 8v LS model.
I have noticed that I have got a small oil leek as I leave my car on the drive and have little drabs on oil on the floor. I can not find where it is coming from. I do not get any smoke on start up and also when driving. I have been checking my oil level and it does not seem to be using anymore. Did a oil change yesterday and could not find any leeks. The car drives as normal and seems to be running ok, I just cant find where it is coming from.

I am getting my engine steam cleaned this weekend @ vauxhall in st ives, to see if this helps find it.

Any Ideas, anyone.
Many thanks.
tiptoptim

1st Jun 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any ideas, anyone??
Greasemonkey

1st Jun 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ya oil filter is tightened up, could be sump plug leaking, sump gasket, rocker gasket, oil pump gasket, a number of things, ya going the right way about it though having it steam cleaned will fid the problem area

New Poll