corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Timmeh's Shitter Pics...:) 56k Warning......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Timmeh's Shitter Pics...:) 56k Warning......
James R

User status: Offline
23rd May 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So Timmeh, when's the 2L hunt starting so I can drop one in to it for you??
cossie_corsa

23rd May 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very soon my friend, may have you drop an sri 130 8v in and just polish everything. how much my lookin for a mint recon 8v bud??
James R

23rd May 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy then engine and box for abotu 100 notes, then a good engine rebuild would be about 300-400, but they are bomb proof, I reckon a good service and cleaning, then have a spare for that money, cheaper than a rebuild.
Korsa

23rd May 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much diff in 8v and 16v then...
James R

23rd May 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh, lots. what do you want to know?

Timmeh, I'll let you know how I get on with Dan's corsa in a few weeks and start the hunt for parts for you. basic all in cost for a 8v engine will be about the 500mark i reckon.
cossie_corsa

23rd May 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweeeeeet. if i remove all the hoses i can take them to acorn fluid power cwmbran and they'll make me a full set in orange for not much mullah. cheers bro, hows your prospects?
James R

24th May 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, nova should be going back together in the next 3-4weeks, depending on when the head comes back, as there's been a few additions to the work so it's taking longer, so will be full running and mapped by about mid july.
Astra is just waiting to have it's new engine plonk'd in, and a nice quiet std exhaust system, so I'll suprise ppl with a fast quiet car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Timmeh's Shitter Pics...:) 56k Warning...... 23 database queries in 0.0092831 seconds