corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Experimented putting 6x9s in my car......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Experimented putting 6x9s in my car......
mwg

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I allready had my 6x9s lying round in a stealth shelf from my last car so I put them in my new car along with my sub and amp the other day to see if it sounded crap like I and alot of other people think it does.

Wot I found was that on some tracks it doesnt sound good, u can tell the 6x9s and the sub are clashing cos it just sounds shit but that isnt the case on all tunes. Its definately louder with them in.
If I have the sound faded about 3/4 to the front speakers it sounds allright cos I still get the loudness of the 6x9s without them clashing with the sub and the sound is coming at me from the front speakers more so it isnt a bad setup. Ill probably have the sound faded to the front even more though once I get some new front comps in and just have the 6x9s for a bit of rear fill.

Thought some of u might be interested to know wot I thought about 6x9s and subs now I have put them in my own system.

Basically they are staying in for the time being cos they dont sound too bad IMO!
DC

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. Nice 1 mate only matters what u think of the sound of your system at the end of the day!!

New Poll