corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2litre

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2litre
ljames555

User status: Offline
16th Apr 04 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 fit them round north east if so how much ?
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my mate darren he will fit and supply 1 for bowt a grand i think !!!
KITcorsa

16th Apr 04 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

supply and fit for 1k :S the conversion kit cost 1k ish any how :S
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KITcorsa

well thats y most people go to him and every1 of his valvers !!! are fucking lightening !!!!
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KITcorsa

well thats y most people go to him and every1 of his valvers !!! are fucking lightening !!!!
ljames555

16th Apr 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much if i can supply the engine ?
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1k you hjave got no chance for a start for a decent engine you are going to be looking at at least £500 stick on tiop of that all the gear u need which comes to over £500 you have 1k without any labour, on top of that you need brakes uprating suspension doing and a list of other things I have probably forgotten £1500 minimal, Lee mitchell is renound for engine conversions aswell is Beardy they both charge £1500 drive in dtive out valvers
KITcorsa

16th Apr 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do lee and beardy drive in drive out just do the engine or do they do all the breaks and suspention as well paul???
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage Corsa
1k you hjave got no chance for a start for a decent engine you are going to be looking at at least £500 stick on tiop of that all the gear u need which comes to over £500 you have 1k without any labour, on top of that you need brakes uprating suspension doing and a list of other things I have probably forgotten £1500 minimal, Lee mitchell is renound for engine conversions aswell is Beardy they both charge £1500 drive in dtive out valvers

rite i can prove it to u cos i might get mine done !! and so has my mate !! he does it as a hobbie and picks the engines up dirt cheap !! so dont say im lying !!!! u want the proof meet me and ill price it up !!!!!!!!!
sassyminx

16th Apr 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4CKO
quote:

rite i can prove it to u cos i might get mine done !! and so has my mate !! he does it as a hobbie and picks the engines up dirt cheap !! so dont say im lying !!!! u want the proof meet me and ill price it up !!!!!!!!!

now now boys calm down
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just dont appreciate people calling me a lyer !!!!!!!!!
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

on more than one occasion now you have replied to one of my answers in a typical but arrogant answer which I do not appreciate, lets put it this way 1. I would love to see the quality of the conversion and what the problems of the car would be in the next year or so, 2. I would love to see thye car pitted against a beardy or Lee mitchell conversion and 3. How he can do the full conversion for 1k without costcutting and cutting corners, thankyou Paul
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

on more than one occasion now you have replied to one of my answers in a typical but arrogant answer which I do not appreciate, lets put it this way 1. I would love to see the quality of the conversion and what the problems of the car would be in the next year or so, 2. I would love to see thye car pitted against a beardy or Lee mitchell conversion and 3. How he can do the full conversion for 1k without costcutting and cutting corners, thankyou Paul

well how bowt PAUL i put it to u like this !!
1 who the fuck do u think u r ?? just cos they are charging u 1500 dont mean that i cant get it cheaper !!!
2 have a race wiv me mate wen u have ure 156 horses under the bonnet and u can see the quality for ure self
3 at santa pod last year that lads valver did a quarter mile in 14.8 secs
4 if u went to school and u were any gud at maths i think u will find that 14.8 secs is quite low in the number chart making it rather fast ???
5 get ure facts rite before calling me a lyer

regards Jacko !!!
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o yeah and wot satisfaction wud i get out of lying ?? was just trying to help the lad !!
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

touchy touchy
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think u will find that instead of gettin gan arrogant answer I gave my oppinion, I would think that if you conducted a poll hardly anyone would say that you could get a good job done putting a valver in a corsa for £1000, if your mate can do it then get it done I hope it goes well for you I am not bothered in the slightest thjat I am paying £1500 cos I know its a sh!t hot job and the quality of the work that has gone into that engine bay is second to none, as for the question who the fuck do you think you are ? I would say I was quite a reasonable person as people on the site who have met me will tell you all I have given is my opinion which u have blown well and truly out of all proportion

[Edited on 16-04-2004 by Karnage Corsa]
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think u will find that instead of gettin gan arrogant answer I gave my oppinion, I would think that if you conducted a poll hardly anyone would say that you could get a good job done putting a valver in a corsa for £1000, if your mate can do it then get it done I hope it goes well for you I am not bothered in the slightest thjat I am paying £1500 cos I know its a sh!t hot job and the quality of the work that has gone into that engine bay is second to none

wel obviously u r bothered or u wudnt have sed all the above for no reason !! dont call me a fucking lyer !! and i dont care wot people wud vote cos i know that i can get it done !! y not race me mate then ??
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel obviously u r bothered or u wudnt have sed all the above for no reason !! dont call me a fucking lyer !! and i dont care wot people wud vote cos i know that i can get it done !! y not race me mate then ??

Well I will tell u again that I never called u a liar, whats with all the swearing ? think someone needs to do a little growing up before even thinking of putting a valver in, like I said before if you can get it done get it done good on you I am happy for you not once did I say dont get it done go to someone like Beardy, cant be @rsed with pointless bickering about sh!te
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Well I will tell u again that I never called u a liar, whats with all the swearing ? think someone needs to do a little growing up before even thinking of putting a valver in, like I said before if you can get it done get it done good on you I am happy for you not once did I say dont get it done go to someone like Beardy, cant be @rsed with pointless bickering about sh!te

U FUCKING STARTED IT DICKHEAD !!!!!!!
gud lord u sed that i cant get it done so wot wud u call that ???
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok then you fu@king little w@nker get one of his valvers to one of the meets with everything you need doing with all the reciepts and we will see who is the liar you arrogant b@stard I cant stand stupid little @rse holes like you who cant reply to a thread without answering with a gob full of drivell, you make me sick
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ok then you fu@king little w@nker get one of his valvers to one of the meets with everything you need doing with all the reciepts and we will see who is the liar you arrogant b@stard I cant stand stupid little @rse holes like you who cant reply to a thread without answering with a gob full of drivell, you make me sick

r u fucking stupid !! u strated this drivble u stupid fuck !!!!!! read the above page of shit !! i sed i can get it done and u sed i cant !! there for calling me a liar and i dont appreciate it !!!!
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe you
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite so y say all the above thats y i have kicked off !!!!!!!!
Karnage Corsa

16th Apr 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like I said its my oppinion I am entitled to it maybe its cos I have spent a hell of a lot more on mine but mine has everything I need brakes suspension the lot sorry if I offended u
J4CKO

16th Apr 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
like I said its my oppinion I am entitled to it maybe its cos I have spent a hell of a lot more on mine but mine has everything I need brakes suspension the lot sorry if I offended u

i know u may think im an idiot but so is that !!!!! u get the engine supplied reconned and fitted brakes engine mounts and lowered i think !!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2litre 23 database queries in 0.0116839 seconds