corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what tyres shall i buy?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what tyres shall i buy?
Sinth

User status: Offline
13th Apr 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
im plannin on gettin some wolfrace ikon plus 17" alloys but im stuck on the what brand of tyres i should buy
my cousin told me toyos r good but other ppl say they r shite in the wet....
any1 got ne recommendations as i would like tyres which preferably have excellent grip in the wet and dry and good for sorta high speed cornering

ne help welcome

cheers
Corsakid84

User status: Offline
13th Apr 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got recommended Uniroyal Rainsports and i must say i went out and brought some and they are wicked in rain and good in dry. i dont know about tyre wear tho as i havent had them that long.

New Poll