corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bonnet catch .....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonnet catch .....
T1NK

User status: Offline
12th Apr 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Went to open my bonnet and pulled the lever inside the car under the dash and the lever pulls up but the bonnet dont pop open, tried it a few times but still does it and i cant open the bonnet any ideas how i can sort it? I cant put my hand thru the grill and open it that way as i have meshed it.
corsa_jim

12th Apr 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a mate to press on the bonet n pull it it usually works but if the cables snaped youl need to get in to the catch n try pull it with your hand or sumert

Jim
The Guru

13th Apr 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^Bingo! mines done this a couple of times before.. as said ket a mate to press on the bonnet when you pull the release. then spray a wee bit WD40 about it.. worked for me
broster
Premium Member

13th Apr 04 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah tighten the cable up too when u get it open and put some grease on it!
broster
Premium Member

13th Apr 04 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah tighten the cable up too when u get it open and put some grease on it!

New Poll