corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » REGIONAL COORDINATOR

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author REGIONAL COORDINATOR
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by Drew
i fell sassy has not been chosen because of her personal differances with Kerry - PMSL - wot a sad fucker

personal differences

i speak to her nearly every day

unless ian has any personal differences because he is the one who makes all the choices around here

ian makes all the choices - more like you told him who you picked - pmsl - looks like nothing will change around here
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 04 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by Drew
wot the hell happened to marv - one of the longest members of the NE with one of the most recognisable cars, who attends the majority of meets???

i never recieved a u2u from him sayin he wanted this position and to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone else did

why should people u2u you??? you just said ian made the decisions, so where is ur involvement?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » REGIONAL COORDINATOR 23 database queries in 0.0074458 seconds