corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » facelift sri rear bumper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author facelift sri rear bumper
TJSRi

User status: Offline
30th Mar 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right sorted the front getting the irmscher front lower splitter, also getting full colour code but i'm stuck on what to do with the rear.

The facelift rear has the fogs at the bottom of the bumper behind the wheels instead of the top, also it joins the rear arches further towards the front of the rear wheel arch, therefore cant just get a current full rear bumper cos it wont fit.

Was thinking of getting the flycatcher rear xtension do you think it would look wierd or should i wait till something comes out for the facelift, suggestions welcome.
Scotty_B

30th Mar 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steinmetz.

Give Regal a call or look on their website.
TJSRi

31st Mar 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate will have a look today.
Paul H

31st Mar 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah there aint much out there for the facelift yet.only other thing you can do is change the rear bumper and rear arches to the pre facelift but that sort of defeats the object of owning a facelift
TJSRi

31st Mar 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does really dont it. i did have a corsa C 1.2 sxi on 02plate which i had for just under 2yrs but didn't mod it cos always knew i was gonna upgrade to the new 1.8sri so dont really wanna go backwards. might just keep it standrad till more things come out.
Any1 got the new magnex universal back boxes either the 6x4 oval or the 5" slash cut, thinking about putting 1 of them under the standard bumper now.

New Poll